4th Sunday birdwatching - Hesaraghatta Lake

Usha Rajagopalan

Aug 22, 2022, 12:49:14 AM8/22/22
to pn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
This invitation is more than just for birdwatching. It is an attempt to save Hesaraghatta lake and the 5000 acres of precious grasslands around it. This is the last surviving stretch of open land, habitat for several species of birds in Bengaluru. Do please show your support especially if you live in the north west of the city.
Best regards
PNLIT team