City Nature Challenge 2023 - Puttenahalli Puttakere on 29th April 4 pm to 6 pm

Usha Rajagopalan

Apr 27, 2023, 12:29:41 AM4/27/23
to pn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
The City Nature Challenge is an international effort for and by people to find and document plants and wildlife in cities across the globe. You can read about this in https://www.citynaturechallenge.org/. This annual event is being held for the first time in our city between 28th April and 1st May and we are excited to be a part of this nature challenge.

In partnership with the organisers of the Bengaluru Chapter, The Naturalist School, we will be conducting this at our Puttenahalli Lake on Friday 28th and Sat. 29th April.

This is a wonderful opportunity to discover the rich flora and fauna in our lake. You don't need to be an expert in wildlife. It's enough if you are curious and observant and you have the iNaturalist app. You only need to take photos and upload them using the app.

This event is free and open to all but do please register using the form below. Please note that the response has been very good already and registrations are closed for tomorrow, Friday 28th. Hence, please register for Sat. 29th April. Timing 4 pm to 6 pm.

Do bring your children along! Together let's discover what natural treasures we have in our verdant and rich lake ecosystem.
Best regards
PNLIT team

--
PNLIT: Breathing Life into a Lake
Puttenahalli Lake from June 2010

CNC Puttenahalli Lake Sat. 29th 4-6 pm.jpeg