Prayer Request: webserver

Pneuma Foundation

Nov 17, 2007, 3:50:19 PM11/17/07
to Pneuma-...@googlegroups.com
Please pray about the Foundation website.

Please join the Pneuma Foundation volunteer staff in prayer about resolving our problems with the www.PneumaFoundation.org server. The staff noticed that there were some issues occurring on Sunday, November 4, but they seemed to have resolved themselves by the next morning. However, something brought the server down on the following weekend (either Nov. 10 or 11) and it has only been online intermittently since then.

After many attempts to locate the problem that has puzzled our more technical staff, the webmaster began building a new server on Friday the 16th. Please pray that the server would be rebuilt quickly and that the extensive content of www.PneumaFoundation.org would soon be available to our international public.

Thank you for praying with us.

--
www.PneumaFoundation.org

Helping you Equip Others for Ministry.