Shinfield family name?

Shinfield Family

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Shinfield family name?

Hello,

We are trying to do some research on our family name and to get as much info
as possible.

I know the name Shinfield has several diferent spellings,ie
Shinfield,Shinefield,Shinkfield,Shinfeld and possibly others.
All of our recent Shinfield family originate from England and principally
from
Alfreton in Derbyshire.
Our own research goes back to about 1700s,the Shinfield family being
linked to the Kaufmann family from Germany.
We would be extremely pleased if you would send us any information ref our
family name to help us in our geniology search,so we can possibly add it to
our family tree.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards.
The Shinfield Family.
Alicante Spain (ex Alfreton Derbyshire, UK)