~!L@@K-GET BEAUTIFUL WOMEN =FAST=EASY=FOR REAL !!

danny

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
On March 25th 2000 and Saturday November, 20th '99', John Eagan -author of the book "How To Pick
Up Beautiful Women" - appeared as a guest on the Howard Stern Radio Show on CBS TV. According to
Howard Stern, John Eagan was asked to go out with the E! crew and their hidden cameras to get dates for
some of their interns. Howard said the interns were the ugliest guys he could find. John Eagan had to coach
the interns with his techniques by speaking into the interns ear pieces.Using John Eagan's techniques,
these interns got dates with beautiful girls within one hour. Howard said "This guy is no bull, I've seen
him in action.""He is fantastic." "He's the real deal ". If these ugly interns were able to get dates within
one hour imagine what an avarage guy can do . I've been listening to Howard for 15 years. I've never
heard him say anything like that about any of his guests before. If you are interested, I found his website
at AltaVista.com and searched for John Eagan You can acutally see and hear these interviews for
yourself at his website. Also find it at Amazon.com , Borders books and Barnes & Noble internet or
bookstores. Amazon rates this book as one of their bigger sellers. NEWS FLASH= PENTHOUSE MAG.
FEATURED A MAJOR ARTICLE ON EAGAN JULY '99 They have previewed EAGAN as a 'MIRACLE
WORKER"-=MEN'S FITNESS MAG. RATED THIS BOOK NO. 1--NEWS FLASH =MEN'S HEALTH BOOKS
,CALLED EAGAN ONE OF TODAYS BIGGEST AUTHORITIES .= JOHN EAGAN WRITES HIS OWN SEX
& DATING COLUMN FOR MUSCLE MAG. INTERNATIONAL ! THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!

RUWRZZIPOBRDJSWHWSSNEZJBFDIJFWIWGCVDKYNY