[pmwiki-users] Problems with PagoLogoUrl

Ulf Bro

Mar 28, 2012, 4:07:58 PM3/28/12
to pmwiki...@pmichaud.com
I have a problem. I want to include a custom logo. No matter how I set
$PageLogoUrl it doesn't work.

Not even if I set it to
http://localhost/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif
which is the address of the currently used logo, not even then does it
work.

Also if I set it to a relative address like
$PubDirUrl/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif
it doesn't work.

Alternative skins do work. What do I do wrong?

Ulf

Mar 28, 2012, 10:09:57 PM3/28/12
to Ulf Bro, pmwiki...@pmichaud.com
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Ulf Bro <ulf...@web.de> wrote:
> I have a problem. I want to include a custom logo. No matter how I set
> $PageLogoUrl it doesn't work.
>
> Not even if I set it to
> http://localhost/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif
> which is the address of the currently used logo, not even then does it
> work.
>
> Also if I set it to a relative address like
> $PubDirUrl/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif
> it doesn't work.
>
> Alternative skins do work. What do I do wrong?

You have checked that the file is in the appropriate directory and
readable by the web server?

Can you see the logo file if you put the address directly into your browser?

Have you made any changes to the pmwiki skin?