[pmwiki-users] SiteAnalyzer doesn't seem to work

Al Louis Ripskis

Mar 28, 2012, 11:09:03 AM3/28/12
to pmwiki-users
Thanks, Petko, for clarifying on the PmWiki upgrade. It worked, although I didn't overwrite the wiki d: folder: fearing that I would overwrite some of the existing modified files necessary for my wiki, which is just a shell right now.
For Site Analyzer, when I put in my config.php:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
$AnalyzeKey = 'secret';
I get this garbage above my home page, when I bring it up:
Warning: include_once(/hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/analyze.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 42
Any idea how I can correct this?
There is the analyze.php script in my site's cookbook/directory.
And when I take out the code (include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
$AnalyzeKey = 'secret';)from my config.php, the site works okay.
Thanks,
Al

Mar 28, 2012, 5:03:09 PM3/28/12
to pmwiki...@pmichaud.com
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 11:09:03 Al Louis Ripskis wrote:
> I didn't overwrite the wiki d: folder: fearing that I would overwrite some
> of the existing modified files necessary for my wiki, which is just a shell
> right now.

The PmWiki distribution doesn't provide a wiki.d directory where are stored
your own files. The wikilib.d (note "-lib") directory contains some of the
default pages, interface and documentation which you can safely replace on
upgrade. In fact, if you ever modified a default page, it was copied to the
wiki.d directory and from that moment on, the default one is invisible to
pmwiki.

> For Site Analyzer, when I put in my config.php:
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
> $AnalyzeKey = 'secret';
> I get this garbage above my home page, when I bring it up:
> Warning:
> include_once(/hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/a
> nalyze.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory in
> /hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/local/config.php on
> line 42 Any idea how I can correct this?
> There is the analyze.php script in my site's cookbook/directory.
> And when I take out the code (include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
> $AnalyzeKey = 'secret';)from my config.php, the site works okay.

Check if the analyze.php file is in the principal cookbook directory (in case
you have a wikifarm). Check if it is completely copied and not only partially.
Also, sometimes after copying files, the permissions aren't correctly set, so
I would check them too (although I don't know if that problem can happen on
Windows).

> Summary Obtain site configuration no connection
> Detailed results
>
> Obtain site configuration ... no connection
>
> The analyzer was unable to connect to the site. This may be because the
> url was entered incorrectly, the site is behind a firewall, or is
> otherwise inaccessible to the pmwiki.org server."

You have probably a typo in the address you entered and that address doesn't
appear to run a pmwiki site. From my place I cannot open it either. Your
pmwiki site must be reachable from the public internet for this to work.

But anyways, the analyze will not work while you have the error messages
above.