[pmwiki-users] adding a drop down menu to edit toolbar

Brian Tibbels

Mar 28, 2012, 5:31:30 AM3/28/12
to PmWiki Users
Is there a way of adding a drop down menu to the "edit" toolbar.
I can see how to add buttons but need such a menu to add many items compactly.

Many thanks
Brian

Brian Tibbels
IT support for small business and the individual
http://clickmarlow.co.uk/
m: 07804 109906 | t: 01628 477640

John Rankin

Mar 28, 2012, 6:26:26 PM3/28/12
to pmwiki...@pmichaud.com
On 28/03/12 10:31 PM, Brian Tibbels wrote:
Is there a way of adding a drop down menu to the "edit" toolbar.
I can see how to add buttons but need such a menu to add many items compactly.

Seconded! In my case, adding 3 levels of heading as a drop-down.

JR
--
John Rankin

Mar 28, 2012, 9:51:03 PM3/28/12
to john....@affinity.co.nz, pmwiki...@pmichaud.com

Take a look at Site.EditForm, you'll see a line like:

(:input e_form:)[[#top]](:e_guibuttons:)\\

You could write your own markup page directive to do the thing you
want instead of the e_guibuttons directive. The markup code for
e_guibuttons is in scripts/guiedit.php.