[pmwiki-users] How to get edit textarea to stretch to width of bounding box?

tamouse mailing lists

Mar 27, 2012, 2:40:19 AM3/27/12
to PmWiki Users
I'm trying to figure out how to get the textarea in the EditForm page
to stretch to the entire width of the bounding box (like saying
width:100% in CSS, only that doesn't work). I notice that the standard
pmwiki skin does this, but I'm stumped as to where it does this.

Mar 27, 2012, 3:04:12 AM3/27/12
to PmWiki Users
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:40 AM, tamouse mailing lists
<tamous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to get the textarea in the EditForm page
> to stretch to the entire width of the bounding box (like saying
> width:100% in CSS, only that doesn't work). I notice that the standard
> pmwiki skin does this, but I'm stumped as to where it does this.

Sorry, false alarm. Was silly cache issue with style sheet