[pmwiki-devel] Pagelist case sensitivity

Simon

Apr 24, 2022, 1:24:39 AM4/24/22
to PmWiki Devel Mailing List
I've got a pagelist

(:pagelist group=Cookbook $:Maintainer=simon fmt=#titlesummary:)

It finds all the
Maintainer: Simon
but not the
Maintainer: simon

any ideas on making it case insensitive?

ngā mihi

Simon

Simon

Apr 24, 2022, 1:32:39 AM4/24/22
to PmWiki Devel Mailing List
The problem is that some of the Maintainer variables include markup, e.g. [[~simon]]
so logically I need something like
(:pagelist group=Cookbook $:Maintainer=simon,[[~simon]] fmt=#titlesummary:)
but that doesn't work.

Working on it

Petko Yotov

Apr 24, 2022, 2:16:39 AM4/24/22
to Simon, PmWiki Devel Mailing List
Use
$:Maintainer=*simon*

Petko

Simon

Apr 26, 2022, 6:36:00 AM4/26/22
to PmWiki Devel Mailing List
Thanks to advice from Petko I know know that

You cannot use brackets in the search terms, they have a different meaning (regex character classes).

If you want to find only "[[~simon]]", you can search for:

   $:Maintainer="??~simon??"

I would also recommend that you use list=recipes to exclude talk and users pages from being opened and read.

thanks Petko

Simon