Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Simon

ungelesen,
06.04.2020, 04:33:2806.04.20
an PmWiki Devel Mailing List
Ape is a really useful recipe that I am coming to appreciate more and more.

But I tried this

and it seems to me that Ape is truncating the URL
viz

style="border: 1px solid black; display: block; width: 520px; height: 310px;" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen" mozallowfullscreen="mozallowfullscreen" msallowfullscreen="msallowfullscreen" oallowfullscreen="oallowfullscreen" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Is there a way of getting APE to honour the parameters in the URL?
I tried wrapping the URL in teeth new [= link address =] markup but it made no difference.

thanks

Simon

Petko Yotov

ungelesen,