[pmwiki-devel] Token invalid or missing report

Simon

Jun 17, 2023, 8:07:00 PM6/17/23
to PmWiki Devel Mailing List
I'm seeing token invalid or missing (ref PmWiki | PmWiki / Release Notes for 2.3.25) here when attempting to upload a file using PmWiki | Cookbook / DragDropMultiUpload

image.png

thanks

Simon

Petko Yotov

Jun 17, 2023, 10:51:24 PM6/17/23
to Simon, PmWiki Devel Mailing List
DDMU has a more recent version than the one served from your website --
see that all DDMU files have been updated.

Petko

On 18/06/2023 02:05, Simon wrote:
> I'm seeing token invalid or missing (ref PmWiki | PmWiki / Release
> Notes [1] for 2.3.25) here [2] when attempting to upload a file using
> PmWiki | Cookbook / DragDropMultiUpload [3]
>
> thanks
>
> Simon

Simon

Jun 18, 2023, 2:05:51 AM6/18/23
to Petko Yotov, PmWiki Devel Mailing List
So it does (blush). And the update fixed it.
Apologies

Simon