[pmwiki-devel] Page opening in an iframe

Simon

Jun 21, 2019, 5:49:32 AM6/21/19
to PmWiki Devel Mailing List
I have a google form embedded in a pmwiki page (thanks APE).
I have a link after the form is submitted to ask users to return to a different page on the wiki, but it opens in the iframe,
is there any way in PmWki I can force it to open in the parent or top frame?

tia

Simon

Petko Yotov

Jun 21, 2019, 2:55:36 PM6/21/19
to Simon, PmWiki Devel Mailing List
If the forms software allows you to set the target attribute, do it on
the form.

Otherwise, I'd create a mostly blank page on the wiki with a single link
with the %target=_top% or %target=_parent% wikistyle.

Something like this:

https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/LinkTarget

The form will redirect to the blank page in the iframe, then when a user
clicks the link the browser will open the link in the top window.

Petko

On 21/06/2019 11:48, Simon wrote:
> I have a google form embedded in a pmwiki page (thanks APE
> <https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Ape>).
> I have a link after the form is submitted to ask users to return to a
> different page on the wiki, but it opens in the iframe,
> is there any way in PmWki I can force it to open in the parent or top
> frame
> <https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_a_target.asp>?

Simon

Jun 22, 2019, 12:32:32 AM6/22/19
to Petko Yotov, PmWiki Devel Mailing List
thankyou very much