New Release of PMW

Philip Hazel

Jun 8, 2022, 11:12:29 AM6/8/22
to PMW_...@googlegroups.com, umbra...@prosimetrum.com, da...@violinman.co.uk, Ian Roberts
Hello,

I have just put a new release of PMW here:

There are some bug fixes and a few new features, including an option to centre a text string within a bar, which is useful when numbering repeated bars. I have made it straightforward to access some "standard macros" for things like dynamics, fingering, and figured bass to make it easier for new users to get started.

There is also some very experimental, optional code for reading MusicXML files. You have to add --enable-musicxml when configuring if you want this code included. This is incomplete and almost certainly highly buggy. I may try to improve on it later if it seems there is some interest.

Regards,
Philip