Groupname

pavancr

Mar 19, 2013, 4:53:50 AM3/19/13
to pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

It might be the tester in me, but is there a mistake in Bangalore's spelling in the Group's name? I guess its too late to change that now...

Thanks
Pavan

Rishi Agarwal

Mar 19, 2013, 1:45:09 PM3/19/13
to pavancr, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pavan,

Thanks for letting me know. I have changed the Name now and even the group email ID.

New name is : PMP_Bangalore

Regards,
Rishi

Arun Aroume

Mar 19, 2013, 3:41:37 PM3/19/13
to pmp_...@googlegroups.com, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone started studying yet...?

Note: the head first PMP book is really easy to read

Regards,
Arun Aroume
080-6633-6017

venki

Mar 20, 2013, 1:59:28 AM3/20/13
to Rishi Agarwal, pavancr, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
hi all

just started looking at Rita Mulcahy book, thats not boring...

--
venki

venki

Mar 20, 2013, 2:00:28 AM3/20/13
to pmp_...@googlegroups.com
--
venki

Prashanth Sharma

Mar 20, 2013, 2:09:07 AM3/20/13
to venki, Rishi Agarwal, pavancr, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Venki... is that 99 MB book?

Head start Vs Rita... which one is better?
--
Regards

Prashanth

venki

Mar 20, 2013, 2:20:38 AM3/20/13
to Prashanth Sharma, Rishi Agarwal, pavancr, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
ya its 99 MB thats y i had shared in google drive

oh i just read 20 pages yesterday i didnt even open headsrart after the training,
--
venki

Govind

Mar 20, 2013, 2:32:12 AM3/20/13
to venki, Prashanth Sharma, Rishi Agarwal, pavancr, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the upload. I am downloading the book now. Haven't had too much time over the week to go over the last week sessions. I hope the 2 days are going to be more productive.

Cheers all
Govind

Rishi Agarwal

Mar 20, 2013, 8:08:05 AM3/20/13
to pmp_...@googlegroups.com
All,

It is great to see that all of us are able to come together to discuss on daily basis and sharing materials with each other.

Let us all make good use of this forum.

I am downloading the PDF file too. Thanks Venki.

Regards,
Rishi

Mythili

Mar 20, 2013, 3:11:03 PM3/20/13
to pmp_...@googlegroups.com
I am downloading it too..:-) Thank you Venki..

Regards,
Mythili

Ganesh N

Mar 24, 2013, 9:13:50 AM3/24/13
to Arun Aroume, pmp_...@googlegroups.com, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com
All,

it has been great time we all spent together.. wishing each one of you, all the best..

let us all resolve to complete PMP before this May 2013..Let us go for it.

thanks
Ganesh
9945225059

venki

Mar 24, 2013, 2:07:11 PM3/24/13
to Ganesh N, Arun Aroume, pmp_...@googlegroups.com, pmp_ba...@googlegroups.com
true it was a wonderful session, though i felt im missing my weekends it was fun as against most of the people said it will be very dry
lets keep in touch and go for it and then we can meet for celebrations :))

venki
--
venki