PMI Application process

Pavan Kumar

Apr 4, 2013, 1:27:20 AM4/4/13
to pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks... I have submitted my Project experience to PMI on Monday. I have still not heard back from them. Any idea if it actually takes 5 days for them to get back on the application status?

How many people have their dates booked other than Ganesh and Sasikiran?

All the best guys...

Pavan

Sasikiran Boddapati

Apr 4, 2013, 1:51:20 AM4/4/13
to Pavan Kumar, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Pavan,

My experience, - I have submitted my application on 1st April (2012) sometime late night and got the response on 6th April (2012) afternoon. I did not get any intermittent updates for those 5 days.

An email comes right after you submit the application - "your application is received" and after 5 days another email which says- "please proceed with your PMP certification as application is accepted."

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Sasikiran
--
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."
SAsikiraN

Pavan Kumar

Apr 4, 2013, 2:25:59 AM4/4/13
to Sasikiran Boddapati, pmp_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sasikiran. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that you had submitted your application last year...

Were you able to schedule it even after one year? that's kind of encouraging :)

Thanks for your quick reply..

Regards
Pavan