PMP Study Group for May/June exam

Swathi Reddy

Jan 25, 2018, 4:27:03 PM1/25/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello everyone,

I just started preparing for May/June Exam. Haven't registered for the exam though. Are there any groups that just started? If so would love to join.

Thank You

Pmp Mania

Feb 1, 2018, 12:53:21 AM2/1/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swathi,

I am also aiming for May/ June.
Let's start off collecting the documents and set up a plan.

It will be PMBOK 6 then, am still waiting to get the PMBOK 6 version, I think Mr Saket Bansal is taking up a webinar in the next few days, will forward you the link.

Regards

Swathi Reddy

Feb 20, 2018, 11:50:00 AM2/20/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Saket

I haven't started preparing for the exam seriously. But i'll from now on. So if you have any links or documents, please let me know, so I can look at them.

Thanks
Swathi

Nirguna Joshi

Feb 28, 2018, 8:44:57 PM2/28/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello,

I am planning to take up exam in April/May 2018, please add me to the group.

Nirguna Joshi

Niranjan Singh

Mar 15, 2018, 1:15:05 AM3/15/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi,
I am planning for pmp in June, please add me in group .
Thanks,
Niranjan

P R Roshan

Apr 10, 2018, 1:12:00 PM4/10/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I am also planning for june.

sarvesh singh

Apr 10, 2018, 2:26:13 PM4/10/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to take exam in July 2 week. Pl. Include me as well.

Regards

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 2:57 AM Swathi Reddy <swathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

  I just started preparing for May/June Exam. Haven't registered for the exam though. Are there any groups that just started? If so would love to join.

Thank You

Abdullah Khan

Apr 11, 2018, 8:38:17 AM4/11/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sarvesh,

I'm planning to sit for an exam in July 2018 as well.
What study plan did you make?
Which materials are you referring to?
Do you have any WhatsApp group where we can instantly discuss doubts?

Regards.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:29 PM, sarvesh singh <sarve...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am planning to take exam in July 2 week. Pl. Include me as well.

Regards

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 2:57 AM Swathi Reddy <swathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

  I just started preparing for May/June Exam. Haven't registered for the exam though. Are there any groups that just started? If so would love to join.

Thank You

Raaju

Apr 11, 2018, 8:38:33 AM4/11/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
We formed a short WhatsApp group with PMi-ACP Aspirants, if you are in the same race, let me know! Will Include you!

Thanks
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Nirguna Joshi

Apr 11, 2018, 7:27:29 PM4/11/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Sure, plz include my num +91 9980072918

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PMP Cert Online Study Group" group.

P R Roshan

Apr 11, 2018, 7:27:31 PM4/11/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Please paste the what's app group link here so that I can join.

Br,
P R Roshan

- Sent From My Redmi Note. Excuse brevity and typos.

Abdullah Khan

P R Roshan

Apr 11, 2018, 11:40:47 PM4/11/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

In place of each one sending their mobile number and admin adding the numbers which would be tedious to admin. I would suggest that the WhatsApp admin can share the WhatsApp group link here and we all can just click the link to join the group.

Br,
P R Roshan

- Sent From My Redmi Note. Excuse brevity and typos.

JinHee

Apr 11, 2018, 11:40:48 PM4/11/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi may I join the group? I'm preparing for the PMP as well during these few months.

santu

Apr 12, 2018, 11:36:32 PM4/12/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Please include me. Phone No- 9742349615.

Regards,

Santu

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:33 AM, Raaju <thisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
We formed a short WhatsApp group with PMi-ACP Aspirants, if you are in the same race, let me know! Will Include you!

Thanks

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 1:26 PM sarvesh singh <sarve...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am planning to take exam in July 2 week. Pl. Include me as well.

Regards

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 2:57 AM Swathi Reddy <swathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

  I just started preparing for May/June Exam. Haven't registered for the exam though. Are there any groups that just started? If so would love to join.

Thank You

Regards,

Santu Chatterjee

Abhi Chitlange

May 3, 2018, 9:58:18 PM5/3/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi, Hey can you pls add me to the Whatsapp group Number: 734-7511077.

-PMP Aspirant, Michigan

Monica Sardana

ASWINI SUTAR

Abdullah Khan

May 6, 2018, 8:20:52 AM5/6/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com

Abdullah Khan

sanjiv ebenezer

Jun 3, 2018, 9:50:00 AM6/3/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I want to join this group but it is full,

any other group is there for pmp exam in June / July

Raaju G

Nov 19, 2018, 3:08:49 AM11/19/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
Quick Update:Passed my PMI-ACP! If anyone needs any guidance pls don’t hesitate to ask.

Raaju PMP,PMI-ACP

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 9, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Jose Alanya <jose....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Raaju,

I hope you are fine. I want to know if I could be in the Whatapps ground even I do not have plans to pass the exam this year.

Regards
Jose Alanya

Ghizlane Naid

Nov 19, 2018, 3:55:10 AM11/19/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations !

Jose Alanya

Nov 20, 2018, 6:47:18 PM11/20/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raaju G,
Congrats!!!!  could you share the steps what you faced to accomplish this?
Thanks
Jose Alanya

Hilde Aikins

Dec 14, 2018, 3:32:51 AM12/14/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

sitting for the exam in January 2019 . Any pointers regarding study style? what to look out for ?
hildegund

sureshm...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 12:02:17 PM4/16/19
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I am planning to take up exam on may/June 2019, please share any tips / any virtual sessions/any expert online sessions .
Thanks,
Suresh