Study Groups

Elizabeth Burnham

Apr 14, 2019, 4:23:30 AM4/14/19
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi! Looking for an online study group for the PMP or and in person near Baltimore. Does anyone know of any? I am thinking of taking my exam in July/August.

Mehran Monfaredi

Apr 16, 2019, 12:02:24 PM4/16/19
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elizabeth, I am PMP and I can help you to develop the schedule and planning to clear the PMP during the next months . Please add my phone number to your whatsapp and contact me. +989143112896 Mark

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:53 PM Elizabeth Burnham <eibu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!  Looking for an online study group for the PMP or and in person near Baltimore.  Does anyone know of any?  I am thinking of taking my exam in July/August.

Message has been deleted