Passed the PMP exam today

sameerr...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 10:19:01 AM3/23/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Passed the exam today. Thanks to all of you who directly / indirectly helped me in achieving this milestone 🙏🙏

Setty Sree

Mar 23, 2018, 10:20:53 AM3/23/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sameer,

Congrats.Can you share LL.

Thanks,
Sreelatha

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:53 PM, <sameerr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Passed the exam today. Thanks to all of you who directly / indirectly helped me in achieving this milestone 🙏🙏

Thanks & Regards,
Sreelatha ITIL®,PMP®,PMI-ACP®

sameerr...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 12:54:17 AM3/26/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Thanks Sreelatha. active conversation in this group helped me a lot to gain the confidence that I can do it. PMI Mumbai chapter conducted a 2 day crash course session last month which helped me in gaining the momentum to start the preparation. Also the study group of our batch kept the tempo high all the time. Rita's book helped a lot in understanding the concept in very easy language. Various key terms are explained in simple language.my personal openion is to solve as many questions as possible. Revise the concepts for all wrong answers. These questions helped me to answer the final exam questions in speedy way. I could finish my exam in 3 hrs 15 mins. For me key to success is understing of the Tools and its use in various process group. Initiation and Closing group should be understood thoroughly for the success in exam. Though they are easy queations are very tricky. My mantra is study Rita's book multiple times. Solve as many as queations from mock test and revise the concepts for all the wrong questions.