Anyone from Dallas area for PMP

Swathi Reddy

Feb 28, 2018, 8:45:06 PM2/28/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone from Dallas area who is preparing for PMP and thinking of writing the exam in June?
And are there any already existing PMP study groups, so i can join.

Thank you
Swathi Reddy

bradfrrll

Apr 24, 2018, 1:51:59 PM4/24/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Swathi,

I'm in the Dallas-area and pass the exam back in October 2017, so those study days are well behind me.

I would suggest go to the Dallas based PMI chapter website to link up with PMP aspirants who are studying for the exam, either by going to the meetings or finding local members online.

In the meantime, I have started a website-blog which describes my test experience.  Also, I have attached my hand typed notes that were crucial in me passing the exam.  Even though they are from the 5th edition, you will still find many of the concepts on your upcoming exam.

The site is still in beta mode, but I hope you find the site beneficial.

Let me know what you think.

Brad

Ghani

Apr 25, 2018, 9:56:21 AM4/25/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
   I am from North Texas area, preparing for the exam planning to hit it by Aug,2018.
Thank you Brad for sending the Blog information, will review it.
- Shravan

Swathi Reddy