PMP exam in 2018 - March/April

aruna....@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2017, 2:38:55 AM11/17/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello,
I am planning to appear for the PMP exam in March/April 2018.
Is there anyone interested to form a study Group.
I haven't started studying but thinking to start soon.

I stay in Chicago, IL

Jane

Nov 25, 2017, 4:01:20 PM11/25/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi Aruna,can you please contact me jane...@gmail.com if you are interested in studying together? I am in southern California. Thanks, Jane

Radhakrishnan MK

Nov 27, 2017, 4:07:30 AM11/27/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I am planning to do it in Dec or Jan 2018. Interested to join the group  writ...@gmail.com

June Zhu

Nov 29, 2017, 3:24:32 PM11/29/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello all especially Jane,

I am planning to take my PMP in March 2018 and looking for a study buddy. I'm located in Salt Lake City Utah (mountain time zone).

There are so much materials to cover, it'll be great to team up with you guys.

Thanks,
June

Message has been deleted

Emily

Dec 3, 2017, 11:36:27 AM12/3/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Btw, it makes sense if we can set a specific meeting time. I reside in Houston, TX and know that we're all in different time zones. We can work something out.

Gaetan Guiffo

Dec 3, 2017, 11:36:49 AM12/3/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Team,
I'm planning as well to sit for exam on March 18.
We could teem up on it.

Ashutosh Dash

Jan 19, 2018, 11:24:12 PM1/19/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I am planning for Mar 2018. I am in India timezone but flexible to any time for a daily meeting on the study progress.

sameerr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 1:56:45 PM1/25/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I hv enrolled for 24th March. Any guidance will be helpful

Veeru

Feb 1, 2018, 12:53:30 AM2/1/18
to pmp-cert-online-study-group
Hi,
I am planning to write in February and I am in Indian time zone, we can have a schedule to discuss the study progress.

Best Regards,
​Veera

On 25 January 2018 at 17:37, <sameerr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hv enrolled for 24th March. Any guidance will be helpful

Jane

help.tota...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 12:06:22 AM2/16/18
On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 2:31:20 AM UTC+5:30, Jane wrote:
> Hi Aruna,can you please contact me jane.***@gmail.com if you are interested in studying together? I am in southern California. Thanks, Jane
Hi,
We are offering Various online training and certification at lowest price as compared ot market as we are a startup and has good quality trainer.
As we have huge recruiter's channel so we can assist you better to choose best professional certificate to go with to get best returns!
You can easily pass examusing our simulation papers in 1st attempt.
Totaleducator.com

help.tota...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 12:06:22 AM2/16/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group

help.tota...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 12:06:22 AM2/16/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group

Nirguna Joshi

Feb 28, 2018, 8:44:49 PM2/28/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello,

I am planning to take up exam in April 2018, please add me to the group.

Thanks
Nirguna Joshi

Total Educator

Mar 1, 2018, 2:56:20 AM3/1/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Sure . You let us know about your preparations?