DE ANIMA – Digital Edition & Analysis of a Newly Discovered Jesuit Manuscript

S. Tsumura

Jul 11, 2024, 12:44:07 AM (12 days ago) Jul 11
to pm...@googlegroups.com
I received news about a Jesuit translation into Japanese of a manuscript c. 1595 covering theology, philosophy, and science.

> https://dev.oaw.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/slj/forschung/deanima.html.en
Susan Tsumura

Rômulo Ehalt

Jul 11, 2024, 3:43:30 AM (12 days ago) Jul 11
to pm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ms Tsumura,

The manuscript on question will be at the center of a workshop we will hold here in Frankfurt in September. I will send more details soon, but for now you can have an idea of what we are going to do in the link below:
Also, in November Dr Antoni Ucerler will present his analysis of the manuscript in the context of the Chinese rites. More to come…

Best,
Rômulo Ehalt

--
PMJS is a forum dedicated to the study of premodern Japan.
To post to the list, email pm...@googlegroups.com