Announcing PMJS Monthly Publication Announcements

Paula R. Curtis

Aug 16, 2021, 8:05:16 PM8/16/21
to pm...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that beginning next month we will be initiating monthly publication announcement emails, collected and curated by two PMJS Steering Committee members, Abigail MacBain (Columbia University) and Tariq Sheikh (English and Foreign Languages University). List members have expressed a strong interest in publication digests that could help them to keep track of recent releases. Individual announcements are still very much welcome, but we hope this will encourage more people to share their excellent work (and that of their colleagues!).

The process of submitting a publication announcement to the digest will be as follows:

  • Members input their information into the online form by the end of each month: https://bit.ly/pubs_announce

  • SC volunteers compile the information into a digest, which is released by the end of the first week each month.

We welcome publication submissions in any language and also offer space to provide translations into other languages if desired.

We are grateful to Abigail and Tariq for volunteering for this task, and hope you will consider submitting your latest work! You may contact them directly with any specific questions (aim...@columbia.edu, tariq...@outlook.in).

Best,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History