CFP, Shintō and humor

Jan Goodwin

Jun 25, 2024, 8:32:08 PMJun 25
to pm...@googlegroups.com, Jan Goodwin
This message is posted on behalf of Dr. Michael Cundall.  Please respond to him directly at the email address below.

My name is Mike Cundall and I am a philosophy professor and humor researcher. I am working on a new anthology on humor, laughter, and religious, mythic, cultural, and spiritual traditions. I have a nice variety of authors representing a variety of traditions from Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, among others. I am wondering if you or anyone you know might be interested and able to write a chapter focusing in Shintoism and humor and laughter. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Mike

S.V.B.

Dr. Michael K. Cundall, Jr.

Professor of Philosophy

Department of Liberal Studies