CfP: Powerful Women, Univ. of Adelaide

Travis Seifman

Jun 12, 2024, 10:33:23 PMJun 12
to pm...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Just passing along a CFP I saw posted elsewhere. Apologies for the attachment - this is the format I found.

"We welcome topics from across the medieval and early modern periods, for any geography or place, and from any discipline.
Proposals should include a title, 200-word abstract and 2- sentence biography, for a 20-minute paper. Proposals for panels of three papers or roundtables of no more than 90 minutes are also welcome. Other formats may be available; please email to discuss. Hybrid options will be made available for those unable to come in person. Please signal this in any proposal.

Deadline for proposals July 31, 2024. Please email proposals to PWUo...@gmail.com."

I am not involved in this event. Please direct any questions to the email address above.

Best
Travis

Travis Seifman
Art Research Center
Ritsumeikan Univ., Kyoto
448267515_10160181216018997_5899876083800664819_n.jpg