Inquiry, Ivan Morris papers

Oyler, Elizabeth

Jul 21, 2022, 1:45:36 AM7/21/22
to pm...@googlegroups.com

Colleagues:

I write seeking help for an acquaintance who is editing the papers of Muriel Spark.  She and Ivan Morris apparently were friends by at least the 1960s, and my acquaintance has been trying to find evidence of their correspondence in the form of letters left in Ivan Morris’ possession.  He has consulted with librarians at Columbia, and I’ve also checked in with Japan colleagues there, and apparently Columbia holds none of Morris’ papers.  It is likely that none remain, but if anyone has any information to the contrary, please contact me off-list at eaoyler[at]pitt.edu.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Oyler