Japanese Studies position at the University of Hong Kong

Daniel Poch

Jul 4, 2022, 6:51:52 PM7/4/22
to pm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to bring to your attention the advertisement for a Tenure-Track Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor position in Japanese Studies at the University of Hong Kong. I apologize that this advertisement is more specifically for a position in modern Japanese Studies, but I am hoping that some members of the list may be able to share this information with potentially interested candidates. For all details, please refer to the link below and also note that this search is not related to the search in Japanese Studies that was conducted at the University of Hong Kong last year.

Sincerely,
Daniel Poch

Dr. Daniel Poch
Associate Professor and Director