[PMJS] BJSL at Boston

Mostow, Joshua Scott

Mar 12, 2023, 6:17:10 PM3/12/23
to 'kktroost@me.com' via PMJS: Listserv
Dear Colleagues,

(please excuse the cross-postings)

As Editor-in-Chief of Brill’s Japanese Studies Library, I would be happy to talk to authors about the possibility of publishing with Brill during AAS in Boston this forthcoming week.

Recent and forthcoming titles in the series include:

Vitale, Kadia, and Benesch, eds. Drugs and the Politics of Consumption in Japan

Licha, Esoteric Zen: Zen and the Tantric Teachings in Premodern Japan

Frydman, Inscribed Objects and the Development of Literature in Early Japan

Harada, Sexuality, Maternity, and (Re)productive Futures: Women’s Speculative Fiction in Contemporary Japan

The complete list is here:

Please contact me by email if you’d like to arrange a time to chat.

Best wishes,

Joshua Mostow
Professor, Asian Studies
University of British Columbia