Ongoing Call for Submissions - Journal: Studies in Japanese Literature and Culture (SJLC)

瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ノット ジェフリー

未讀,
2022年6月7日 晚上11:22:172022/6/7
收件者:pm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

With apologies for cross-posting, the National Institute of Japanese Literature would like to
encourage anyone interested to submit their manuscripts to our peer-reviewed English-language journal,
Studies in Japanese Literature and Culture (SJLC).

To quote the submission guidelines (attached below), SJLC "welcomes the submission of manuscripts
on a broad variety of topics that (1) relate to Japanese literature and (2) make use of pre-1900 primary
sources."

The deadline for this year's issue is fast approaching--June 30th, 2022--but as an annual journal
we are happy to accept submissions year-round, and encourage anyone considering
sharing their research with us to contact us if you have any questions at the following address:

Publication Schedule:
Authors are notified of the results of peer-review within 3 months of the June submission deadline (i.e. by early September).
If accepted, articles are then published (online/open-access) only half a year later, by the end of the same (Japanese) academic year.
Thus, articles submitted by the above deadline will appear, if accepted, in March 2023.

For further details, please see the attached pdf file for our submission guidelines.

Our recently published issue, Vol. 5 (2022), can be viewed at the following:

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Knott
Assistant Professor
National Institute of Japanese Literature (NIJL)

SJLC Submission Guidelines (2022).pdf
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄