New PMJS Moderation Team members

Paula R. Curtis

Apr 14, 2022, 1:38:26 PM4/14/22
to pm...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

I write to provide a brief update on general listserv matters. We are pleased to welcome two new volunteers to the Moderation Team: David Eason (Kansai Gaidai University) and Hanna McGaughey (Hosei University). We are very grateful to all of the PMJS members who have collaborated in recent years to foster an active and inclusive community, as well as those who have been a part of insightful and productive dialogues on the list.

The Moderation Team is responsible for day-to-day management of PMJS, which involves reviewing and approving pending email messages, answering inquiries to the ModTeam email (mod...@pmjs.org), and consulting on any potential violations of the Terms of Use that appear in submitted emails.

We hope that with more time zones now represented in the moderation process we can ensure your messages get through speedily, though as always we ask for your patience with our volunteer team.

With best wishes,

Paula

--
Paula R. Curtis
Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer in History

Continuing Moderation Team Members:

  • Christina Laffin

  • Nadia Kanagawa

  • [Paula R. Curtis - consulting Logistics Manager]

Past Moderation Team Members:

  • Christopher Mayo

  • Thomas McAuley