Ishibashi Symposium "Narrating Japanese Art Histories" at Heidelberg, June 28-30

A Schweizer

Jun 27, 2024, 9:22:03 AMJun 27
to pm...@googlegroups.com
---Sorry for crossposting---

Dear list members,

Please allow me to direct your attention to the symposium "Narrating Japanese Art Histories: Past, Present, and Future" that celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Ishibashi Guest Professorship in Japanese art history at Heidelberg University and also the lifetime achievements of recent professor emerita Melanie Trede.
The event begins tomorrow afternoon (Central European Time) and runs until June 30.

For a detailed program, please see the booklet and program flyer at

For participating online via Zoom, please register via the QR code in the said materials, or via the following URL:

https://eu02web.zoom-x.de/meeting/register/u5Yrdu6ppzgvE9eCj4cTQ_-2sinFfWXKfYIQ

Should we cross the maximum number of participants via Zoom there will be an automatic referral to a YouTube streaming channel.

With best regards,

Anton Schweizer

***

Anton Schweizer, PhD

  Professor (Art History)

  Faculty of Humanities, Kyushu University

  Building East 1, room E-B-508

  Motooka 744, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka-ken819-0395 Japan

  Phone: +81-(0)92-802-5044

  E-mail: schw...@lit.kyushu-u.ac.jp

シュヴァイツァー・アントン

  教授(美術史) 九州大学・人文科学研究院