New Books in Japanese Studies Looking for Podcast Hosts

Jingyi Li

Aug 28, 2021, 6:16:28 PM8/28/21
to PMJS: Listserv
[on behalf of Dr. Marshall Poe, founder of the New Books Network]

Dear colleges of PMJA,

The New Books Network is currently inviting co-hosts for the Japanese Studies channel to join us in introducing new academic publications in the field to a public audience.

The New Books Network is a consortium of author-interview podcast channels dedicated to raising the level of public discourse by introducing scholars and other serious writers to a wide public via new media. Covering 90+ subjects, disciplines, and genres, we publish 55 episodes every week and serve a large, worldwide audience. Currently, we have over 1.25 million downloads every month.

We welcome graduate students and faculty members to join this community and provide up-to-date book interviews for the field of Japanese Studies.

If you are interested in applying, please feel free to contact our editor Marshal directly at marsh...@gmail.com.
If you would like to know more about how the Japanese Studies channel works, you are more than welcome to contact me at jing...@email.arizona.edu.

We look forward to further growing our Japan team and cover more titles in the future!

Sincerely,
Jingyi Li
(East Asian Studies, University of Arizona)