ndctl build issue

Mohan Parthasarathy

Jun 14, 2023, 2:08:28 AM6/14/23
to pmem
Hi,

I am trying to build ndctl on Ubuntu 22.04 based on this link :

However I am getting this error during meson build :
meson.build:147:2: ERROR: Dependency "libtraceevent" not found, tried pkgconfig

I am unable to find out how to get this package and resolve this error. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Mohan

Anton Gavriliuk

Jun 14, 2023, 9:45:57 AM6/14/23
to Mohan Parthasarathy, pmem
Hi all

> I am unable to find out how to get this package and resolve this error. Any suggestions?

Mohan Parthasarathy

Jun 16, 2023, 7:40:06 AM6/16/23
to Anton Gavriliuk, pmem
Thanks, Anton. I could not get any of the available packages to work. Finally I had to build it myself.

Regards,
Mohan