librpma release 1.3.0

gro...@o2.pl

May 30, 2023, 5:56:56 AM5/30/23
to pmem
 We are pleased to announce the next release of librpma: 1.3.0.

Thanks to the Intel RPMA team and the Fujitsu partners for making that happen !!!

The 1.3.0 release:

- adds support for native flush (by Fujitsu)
- extend unit tests for rpma_mr_atomic_write()
- extend the build system to follow alternative ways of the rdma-core installation
- extend the build system to provide options to disable new verbs support
- several other minor fixes/improvements in the build environment.

The release notes and the source code of the 1.3.0 release are available at the following link:
https://github.com/pmem/rpma/releases/tag/1.3.0

The documentation of the library can also be found at the following link:
https://pmem.io/rpma/

At the same time, we have decided to suspend further library development and archive the project on GitHub.
If you'd like to provide feedback on this step, please contact me at tomasz.g...@intel.com.

Best Regards,
Tomasz (on behalf of the RPMA team)