Could not resolve pmem::pool_error

Supriya Mishra SVNIT

Dec 28, 2022, 2:30:13 AM12/28/22
to pmem
Hi all,

I am trying to implement persistent queue using libpmemobj++ . Trying to create a new pool, function-

create (const std::string &path, const std::string &layout, std::size_t size=PMEMOBJ_MIN_POOL, mode_t mode=DEFAULT_MODE)
throws an error -

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'pmem::pool_error'
  what():  Object not in an open pool.

Need help to figure out why and how to resolve.
Thanks

Igor

Dec 28, 2022, 11:31:44 AM12/28/22
to Supriya Mishra SVNIT, pmem
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a minimal, reproducible example?
The error you are seeing usually means you are trying to create or access some pmem::obj object that does not reside on pmem.

Best regards,
Igor