PM0883: E-text of the English Translation of Ponniyin Selvan, part 3B by Indra Neelameggham now available

Project Madurai

Aug 13, 2022, 5:51:27 AM8/13/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

In continuation of our earlier releases of English Translation of the Kalki's novel
Ponniyin Selvan, we are pleased to release part 3B of this classic epic novel:

கல்கி கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தியின்
பொன்னியின் செல்வன் - பாகம் 3b
இந்திரா நீலமேகத்தின் ஆங்கில மொழிபெயர்ப்பு

ponniyin celvan of kalki krishnamurthi, part 3B,
English translation by Indira Neelameggham
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

Please take note that this translation work is subject to copyright ownership
with the translator (Dr Indra Neelameggham). Any reproduction of this work
for commercial purposes requires explicit approval by the copyright owner (author).

This forms PM release #883.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0883.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0883.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0883.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0883.pdf

Earlier we have released the English translation of parts 1, 2 and 3A under the
PM releases #278 (2 parts) and 386 (2 parts).

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Dr. Indra Neelameggham for providing us with a Soft copy of
this English Translation and for the permission to release it as part Of Project Madurai Etext collections.
This work is subject to copyright ownership with the translator (Dr Indra Neelameggham)
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)