PM0905: E-text of the work "pArvati kalyAnak kummi" by ilanjci rAmu ammAl now available

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Project Madurai

未读,
2022年12月1日 12:29:542022/12/1
收件人 pmad...@googlegroups.com、Project Madurai
  Dear Promads:

As part of our objective to digitally archive various pirapantam type literary works,
we are pleased to add a "kummi" work composed by prammasri rAmu ammAL:

இலஞ்சி பிரம்மஸ்ரீ றாமுஅம்மாள் எழுதிய
பார்வதி கல்யாணக்கும்மி

pArvati kalyANakkummi
by prammasri Ramu ammAL
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #905.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0905.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0905.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0905.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0905.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
We thank Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of the soft
copy of this work for publication
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)
回复全部