PM0896 (2 parts): E-text of two kaliveNpA works now avaiable

1 view

Project Madurai

Nov 22, 2022, 9:12:56 AM11/22/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive as many pirapantam-type works possible,
we are pleased to add two small kaliveNpa works:

1.  திருப்போரூர் ஸ்ரீ சிதம்பர சுவாமிகள் அருளிச் செய்த
மதுரை மீனாட்சியம்மை கலிவெண்பா.   (PM0896_01)

2. தேவநாம இராம மாணிக்க வாசகன் எழுதிய
ஸ்ரீநடேசர் கலிவெண்பா   (PM0896_02)

1.  maturai mInATciyammai kaliveNpA  (PM0896_01)
by tiruppOrUr citampara cuvAmikaL

2. nAtEcar kaliveNpA  (PM0896_02)
of irAma mANikka vAcakan

In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #896.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0896_01.html
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0896_02.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0896_01.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0896_02.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0896_01.pdf
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0896_02.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0896_01.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0896_02.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work and to
Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of this work for publication.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)