PM0865: Etext of the work "kongku maNTala catakam" of kArmEkak kavinjar now available

1 view

Project Madurai

May 23, 2022, 11:05:03 AMMay 23
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive numerous pirapantam type works,
we are pleased to add one more catakam work to our collections.

கார்மேகக் கவிஞர் இயற்றிய
கொங்கு மண்டல சதகம்

konku maNTala catakam
of kArmEkak kavinjar
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #865.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0865.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0865.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0865.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0865.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
This e-text has been prepared using Google OCR online tool and subsequent proof-reading of the output file.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)