PM0888: E-text of "pAnjcAli capatam- part 2" of cuppiramaNiya pAratiyAr now available

Project Madurai

Aug 24, 2022, 3:21:22 PM8/24/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

Several years back, we released (PM release #0091) the epic work
of Subramaniya Bharathiyar covering the story of cilappatikAram
as "pAnjcAli capatam", This release contained only the first 2 cantos
(carukkam). Somehow we did not publish the other 3 cantos.

Here we are pleased to release the remaining part 2 of pAnjcAli
capatam covering cantos (carukkam) 3,4 and 5:

சி. சுப்ரமணிய பாரதியார் பாடல்கள்
பாஞ்சாலி சபதம்: இரண்டாம் பாகம்
சருக்கம் 3,4 & 5

pAnjcAli capatam of cuppiramaNiya pAratiyAr
- part 2 (carukkam 3, 4 & 5)
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #888.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0888.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0888.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0888.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0888.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Bharathidasan University for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
This e-text has been prepared using Google OCR online tool and subsequent proof-reading of the output file.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)

K Kalyanasundaram

Aug 26, 2022, 2:58:26 AM8/26/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai

Several years back, we released (PM release #0091) the epic work
of Subramaniya Bharathiyar covering the story of cilappatikAram
as "pAnjcAli capatam", This release contained only the first 2 cantos
(carukkam). Somehow we did not publish the other 3 cantos.

OOPS.  pAnjcAli capatam deals with the story of Draupadi (aka pAnjcAli)
as narrated in Mahabharatha (and not the story of Kannaki of cilappatikAram)
Apologies for the error.

anbudan
Kalyan