PM0846: E-text of the work "aruNAcala catakam" of kAnjci capApati mutaliyAr now available

Project Madurai

Mar 28, 2022, 1:35:21 PMMar 28
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive the short pirapantam type
Tamil works, we are pleased to release another "catakam" work,
published as part of a catakat tiraTTu compilation :

காஞ்சிபுரம் சபாபதி முதலியார் இயற்றிய
”அருணாசல சதகம்”
(பன்னிரு சதகத்திரட்டு - பாகம் 5)

ruNAcala catakam
of kAnjcipuram capApati mutaliyAr
(catakat tiraTTu - part 5)
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #846.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0846.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0846.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0846.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0846.pdf

Acknowledgments:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
This e-text has been prepared using Google OCR online tool and subsequent proof-reading
of the output file.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan