PM0893: E-text of the work "aLakApuri umaiyammai piLLaittamiz" now available

Project Madurai

Nov 20, 2022, 3:44:34 PM11/20/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive as many pirapantam-type works possible,
we are pleased to add one more piLLaittamiz work, aLakApuri umaiyammai piLLaittamiz:

அளகாபுரி உமையம்பிகை பிள்ளைத் தமிழ்
(திரிசிரபுரம் சி. தியாகராசசெட்டியாரால் இயற்றப்பெற்றது)

aLakApuri umaiyammai piLLaittamiz by
tiricirapuram tiyAkaraca ceTTiyar
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #893.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0893.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0893.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0893.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0893.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work and to
Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of this work for publication.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)