PM0904: E-text of "intiyac carittirak kummi" by yOki cuttAnanta pArati now available

1 view

Project Madurai

Dec 1, 2022, 12:21:38 PM12/1/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our objective to digitally archive various pirapantam type literary works,
we are pleased to add a "kummi" work composed by yOki cuttAnanta pArati:

யோகி ஸ்ரீ சுத்தானந்த பாரதியார் எழுதிய
இந்தியச் சரித்திரக் கும்மி

intiyac carittirak kummi
by yOki cuttAnanta pAratiyAr
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #904.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0904.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0904.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0904.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0904.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Noolaham.net for providing a scanned PDF of this work and to
We thank Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of the soft
copy of this work for publication
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)