PM0869: E-text of the work "iNuvil cekarAcappiLLaiYar piLLaittamiz" now available

Project Madurai

Jun 4, 2022, 4:16:58 AM6/4/22
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive numerous pirapantam type works,
we are pleased to add one more piLLaittamiz work to our collections.
Inuvil is a small town in the north eastern part of Sri Lanka, close to Jaffna,
famous for several Hindu Temples.

ச.வே. பஞ்சாட்சரம் எழுதிய
இணுவில் செகராசப்பிள்ளையார் பிள்ளைத் தமிழ்

iNuvil cekarAcap piLLaiyAr piLLaittamiz
by panjcATcaram
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #869.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0869.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0869.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0869.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0869.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Mr. Padmanabha Iyer of London, UK and Noolaham.org for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
We thank Dr. Mrs, Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of this work.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)