PM0852: Etext of parvattaniammai piLLaittamiz & civamalai piLLaittamiz now available

Project Madurai

Apr 20, 2022, 12:09:14 PMApr 20
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to digitally archive the short pirapantam type
Tamil works, we are pleased to release two "piLLaittamiz" works,
from the collections available at Roja Muthiah Research Library, Chennai:

PM0852_01  :  அருணாசலக் கவிராயர் எழுதிய
சேது பர்வதவர்த்தனியம்மை பிள்ளைத்தமிழ்
PM0852_02:  சிவமலைப் பிள்ளைத்தமிழ்
(நூலாசிரியரின் பெயர் தெரியவில்லை)

PM0852_01: cEtu parvatavartiniyammai piLLaittamiz
by aruNAcalak kavirAyar
PM0852_02:   civamalai piLLaittamiz
(author not known)
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #852 (2 parts)

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0852_01.html
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0852_02.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0852_01.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0852_02.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0852_01.pdf
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0852_02.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0852_01.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0852_02.pdf

Acknowledgments:
Our Sincere thanks go to Roja Muthiah Research Library RMRL for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
We sincerely thank Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh of Bangalorer, India for her assistance in the prepartion of this work.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan