PM0882: E-text of the work tiruccengkOttuk kumarar piLLaittamiz now available

8 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Project Madurai

ungelesen,
13.08.2022, 05:38:0613.08.22
an pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

As part of our efforts to archive as many small pirapantam type works,
we are pleased to add one more piLLaittamiz work:

திருச்செங்கோட்டுக் குமரர் பிள்ளைத்தமிழ்
(ஆசிரியர் யார் என தெரியவில்லை)

tiruccengkOTTuk kumarar piLLaittamiz
(author not known)
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #882.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0882.html
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0882.html

as PDF file
https://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0882.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0882.pdf

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
We also thank Dr. Meenakshi Balaganesh, Bangalore, India for her assistance in the preparation of
the soft copy of this work for publication.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(k. Kalyanasundaram)

Allen antworten