PM0956 :E-text of inpa ilakkiyam & toTu vAnam of vANitAcan now available

Project Madurai

Feb 18, 2023, 7:45:14 AM2/18/23
to pmad...@googlegroups.com, Project Madurai
Dear Promads:

Puducherry @ Pondicherry has been the home of several distinguished Tamil
poets. Notable are Subramaniya Bharathiyar and his follower Bharathidasan.
Rangasamy @ vAnitAcan, a student of Bharathidasan has contributed several
poems in Tamil in traditional style (marapuk kavithaikaL). We are pleased to
two short poem collections inpa ilakkiyam & toTu vAnam:

கவிஞர் வாணிதாசன் எழுதிய
இன்ப இலக்கியம் (கவிதைத் தொகுப்பு)  PM#0956_01
தொடுவானம்  (கவிதைத் தொகுப்பு) PM#0956_02

inpa ilakkiyam PM#0956_01 &
toTu vAnam  PM0956_02  (poem collections)
by vaNitAcan
In Tamil script, unicode/utf-8 format

This forms PM release #956.

You can access the e-text file (HTML and PDF versions) in Tamil
Unicode  using the following URLs

in html /UTF8 format :
toTu vAnam  PM0956_02

https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0956_01.pdf
https://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0956_02.pdf

Following releases of Project Madurai cover some of the poem collections
of vANitAcan:  PM# 609, 611, 952, 953, 954, 955 and 956 (2 parts).

Acknowledgements:
Our Sincere thanks go to Tamil Virtual Academy for providing a scanned PDF of this work.
The e-text has been prepared using Google OCR online tool and subsequent proof-reading
of the output file.
Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

anbudan,
Kalyan
(K. Kalyanasundaram)