PM Final Groups and Topics

Debapriya Bose

Jul 25, 2011, 3:29:09 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Below is the final list of groups to be submitted in tomorrow's PM class.

Member 1 Member 2 Member 3 Member 4 Member 5 Topic
Group 1 Shweta Bhatt Pankaj Bahar Nidhi Mimani Deepa K Kavya Hong Kong - Mass Transit Railways.
Group 2 Anushree Meha Suhas Ravindar Neeharika Seoul Metro
Group 3 Anindya Bhaduri Aditi Kulkarni Anurag Singh Abhishek Mukherjee Mohammad Paris Metro
Group 4 P Bhargava Tej Siddharth Talokar Srinivas Reddy Vikrant Shinde Manikandan A Athens Metro system
Group 5 Krishna Aditi J Isha Gupta Puneet Goyal Debapriya Bose Montreal Metro, Canada
Group 6 Pranay Swati Rashmi Hriday Shristi Dubai Metro Construction
Group 7 Pankaj Varma Abhiroop Sohil Nandwani Rochana Sarkar Abhishekraman S R New York City Subway
Group 8 Mitesh Ojha Kunal Basu Inder Garg Rohil Raina Rahul Kumar Tokyo Metro
Group 9 Ankit Singh Dipak Agarwal Hitesh Anand Saurabh Jain Shivesh Kumar Mexico City Metro
Group 10 Prinsu Panda Deepesh Mittal Kanupriya Sharma Saurabh Butaney Anshuman Tiwari Cairo Metro
Group 11 Niteesh Baranwal Tarun Patro Madhuri Gadepalli Deepak Kumar Mittal Aditya Uday Madrid Metro, Spain

From Group 7 onwards, the groups have been formed by me. Also Abhishekraman has been shifted to Group 7 from Group 4, since 6 members are not allowed.

If anyone of you have any concerns regarding group formation, please let me know asap.

Also group who have not chosen topics, I have randomly assigned topics as well.

Please revert in case of any issues.

Regards,
Debapriya.

Srinu reddy

Jul 25, 2011, 3:36:25 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
good work priya.. but we took permission from sir to have six members in our group.. so let him be in grp 4.

Debapriya Bose

Jul 25, 2011, 3:41:30 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Srinu,

Before also I had clarified that initially Sir as well as I was under an misinterpretation that our batch consists of 56 students. Thats why last day Sir had given u guys permission to form a group of 6. But now you need to form a group of 5 only, since there are 55 members in our class.

If its not Abhishekraman, please ask some other member to shift to other group.

However if u guys still want to form a group of 6, kindly have a talk wid Sir tomorrow, i wil surely make the modifications.

Regards,
Debapriya.

Debapriya Bose

Jul 25, 2011, 3:42:29 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
Okk Tarun, i hope these modifications are final :)
i will make the changes.

Regards,
Debapriya.

Srinu reddy

Jul 25, 2011, 3:45:24 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com

ok... I will talk to sir.. and revert back to u

Isha Gupta

Jul 25, 2011, 4:04:28 PM7/25/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
Our CR rocks!!!!!!
Doing Awesome job and taking so much pain....

debapriya...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2011, 12:36:16 AM7/26/11
to shivesh kumar, PM Batch2012
Shivesh,

Kindly let me know, why you guys didnt inform me. Also u didnt join the group, so i guess u didnot get any communication.

After repeated request you are sending the mail today. Kindly understand that this creates a lot of inconvenience, since i am questionable to Sir.
I will try and make the necessary changes.

Guys,

I am doin a lot of reshuffle, kindly understand this and cooperate with me.

Regards,
Debapriya.

Jul 26, 2011, 3:03:07 PM7/26/11
to pm_ibs_b...@googlegroups.com
Debapriya

Since u'll be reshuffling a couple of groups, put Saurabh Jain & me in the same group

regards
Saurabh Butaney