Balance at a point in time

Emiliano Castaño

May 13, 2013, 7:51:12 PM5/13/13
to plutu...@googlegroups.com
Mike, I'm bringing a topic that I already discussed privately looong time ago.

Usually it's interesting to have the balance of an account in certain points in time (an snapshot of the company) and also to check the delta of Revenue between 2 points in time (to learn how you are doing). I remember that you found the idea interesting, but also you were concern about performance.

I'm wondering myself if you found yourself in the need for this feature now that you are using in production.

Kind regards,
Emiliano

mbulat

Aug 14, 2013, 11:42:40 AM8/14/13
to plutu...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on adding this feature in the near future... I just answered a similar question about a way to do this manually at the moment.