Uninitialized constant plutus

junaid sarfraz

Feb 11, 2018, 11:52:38 PM2/11/18
to plutus-gem
I am using plutus gem in one of my application and there is a wiered issue I am facing, There is a plutus code written in one of my model, when I create a controller method and call that model method from inside the controllers action method plutus code work perfectly fine with no errors. When I call that model method directly from "rails console",
plutus code return error that unitialized constant plutus. I try loading plutus initializer into the rails console using command load "#{Rails.root}/config/initializers/plutus.rb"
but same error persist and first line of initilser code is giving error that initialized constant plutus.